Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cos you think you want me back

Overwhelm me.


Impulsive, scandalous, emotional, impossible, dependent, divided, confused. That's me. It's funny how life never fails to come around and bite you right in the ass. Reactions long forgotten, hollow words and intentions gone wrong leave me reeling and vulnerable. People that once left me in bliss now tear me apart. Memories that seemed beautiful broke me. And so I'm left with a dilema, a choice. Both which end in the dark recesses of heartbreak and spilt coffee. What I want versus what I know I should want. Funnily enough, I knew in a heartbeat what my choice would be whether I'll admit it or not. So it'll stay locked in my head, I connived, forgetting who reads me like an open book. Futile. So I guess you know. Now's your turn.



The seven things I hate about you.
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh
You make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them
Just to know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do
-.

No comments: