Sunday, July 6, 2008

Shut up and talk to me

Baby am I doing too much?


Well obviously yesterday was another bad day, but I feel a lot better now. Ignoring it won't make it go away I know that full well, but I'm completely stumped at what to do, if there's anything to do at all. So maybe shoving it aside for a while would help? Ha. I don't know. I know it won't but it's nothing I want to deal with right now. Unless someone gets some balls and opens their mouth. And by the looks of things, it really shouldn't be me seeing as everytime I do something goes terribly wrong. Ha. Ha. Sigh. Din, I mean it when I say that all I really learnt is that my pride was there for a reason.


I have so much to say.



Did it happen when we first kissed?
Cos it's hurting me to let it go,
Maybe it's cos we spend so much time,
And I know it's no more.
I should have never let you hold me baby,
Maybe it's why I'm sad to see us apart.
I didn't give it to you on purpose,
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart.

No comments: