Thursday, July 17, 2008

My first full moon without you

A can, a Venti and a shot on the house <3


Thursdays are Siglap days with Din and also my I-need-a-break-even-though-it's-Friday-tomorrow-and-I-have-a-ton-of-work-to-do days. Hahaha. Din flirting with the baristas (tsk tsk!) and them knowing my name and offering us free coffee is just all too funny to pass up. Everything's comfortable, we're relaxed for the first time in what seems like months and even the weather's perfect. Then it gets late, the wind gets a little colder, your thoughts get a little darker and it's right back to reality. I blame the moon! Ha. Ha. I've got so much to handle right now, I'm afraid to think about anything to come. 



Yes I am talking about school.


Thank you for turning on the light
Thank you cos now you're the parasite
I didn't think you had it in you
And now, you're looking like I used to

No comments: