Thursday, July 31, 2008

I did not mean to hurt my little girl

I bet the room just won't shine



It's been seven fucking months and so much has changed. So much has progressed, so much has grown, so much has fallen apart, so much has been lost. Quite frankly I have had a fucking terrible month. The worst one this year I can bet. And I know I've probably said this about every month, but I think you all know that this one really takes the cake. God I almost wish you could see what I had to fucking go through, just so you'd bloody know. It's amusing really, the array of negative emotions that once stemmed from love. Anyway, tomorrow brings a whole new month and a whole new day and all that bullshit crap. I'm sure it'll be better, I can make it better. 


And those of you know better and see through my (frankly pathetic) optimistic front would know that it's not that at all. It's just me being so god damn fucking tired of dealing with everything and desperately clinging on to any hope of tomorrow being a better day, just to get through today.



Well August would definitely be better cos July was just a fucking fuck fuck fuck.


You left me hanging from a thread,
We once swung from together.
I lick my wounds but 
I can't ever see them getting better.
Something's gotta change,
Things cannot stay the same.

No comments: