Sunday, July 27, 2008

I wish that we were strangers I could disengage

I fucking give up. 


I'm done, I just can't fucking deal with this anymore. Let me go, just shut up and fucking let me go. They were right all along, I just wish I listened to them in the first damn place. The only thing I blame myself for is ever believing in you. I feel bad though; I still do, despite everything you put me through. And I think this is the first time I'm admitting this, but it fucking hurts so much more than you'll ever imagine. Cos after everything, how I feel and my overall well-being is only worth this much to you.


I know it's harsh but I just can't.


I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it,
But I still have felt it,
Where's the sense in that?

No comments: