Sunday, June 29, 2008

Perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go

Maybe you'll remember me.


I don't know where to start. Everything just keeps coming, and it just won't stop. The pain, the disappointment, the record-breaking, the thoughts, the pressure, the yelling, the crying. It's just too much for one person to handle. Everything's going wrong at the same fucking time and it's absolutely killing me. I know it was bound to happen, I know it's for the best, but it doesn't stop it from sucking. Nothing does. But I know I'll be okay, eventually. Thanks everyone for being there for me, god knows what I'll do without you. I'm not okay now, and maybe I won't be tomorrow, or maybe even the next day, but eventually it'll be alright. Eventually.


Thought I couldn't live without you, 
It's gonna hurt when it heals too,
It'll all get better in time.
Even though I really loved you,
I'm gonna smile cos I deserve to,
It'll all get better in time.

No comments: