Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't shine if you don't shine

I guess I saw it coming.


Take it. Take it all back. take back those words, take back those thoughts. Pretend they never left your lips, pretend they never crossed your mind, pretend it never mattered. Take the clock, you can use mine, and turn it back. Back to just two days ago, when we (or maybe just me) were deliriously happy, when all that mattered was now, when nothing could tear us apart. Take me back to when you didn't matter this much, when this would have been so fucking easy for me, when I was stronger. Because I can't handle this. I can't handle this emptiness, I can't handle losing you, I can't handle leaving; not like this. Pffft; I can barely handle the fact that it isn't up to me and that I'm the one left hanging. This waiting will kill me. Funny. I don't believe anyone's ever broken my heart like that before, fuck I almost want my pride back.



Because I'm running low on watermelon gum anyway.

If you didn't notice, you mean everything

No comments: