Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yet I know the goal is to keep me from falling

Why does it always rain on me?


And Din too, Miss I-know-you-inside-out. And on my fucking poster which I have to hand in tomorrow at nine. Yes, it rained on my fucking poster, my hatred for old people still stands. I don't care what society says Dode, everything pales into comparison to the fact that they have made me their bitch. So has denial but that's a different story altogether, well okay maybe I was always denial's bitch. Whatever la fuck. Anyway despite everything, I feel surprisingly calm about everything, except for the imaginary gun I'm just dying to kill you with.


What you said when you left,
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.

I'm putting my heart back together.

No comments: