Tuesday, August 5, 2008

She has so much more to be happy about

I will your possess heart.


Excuse that, I was just having a bad day. And you know what, there will always be bad days, but it doesn't mean I'm not okay. I'm sick of this, using my situation as an excuse to fuck up. I'm fine and this time I mean it. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking otherwise cos I only blog about the negative aspects of things, but I'm doing well. It's not about you anyway, maybe it was at the beginning for a little while, but soon I realized that the issue was me and how I chose to take everything. So fuck this shit. I take back what I said, cos I hate your fucking face and I never ever wanna have anything to do with you again. And the best bit is, I am perfectly alright with that.


We're fucking better off without you

No comments: