Monday, August 4, 2008

I didn't need the pain

Just take it all away.


You know the feeling that you get when you sit on your leg for way too long? Not the pins and needles, but when you completely lose feeling in it. Then you get up to jump around, step on it, twist it to get the blood pumping right back. Then you get the weird feeling when it starts to warm up, but your leg becomes so sensitive that even the slightest touch sends the weirdest of feelings through your body. And yet the pain's strangely addictive and soon your leg is back to normal. Well I'm just waiting for everything to get back to normal cos right now I'm just numb to everything except for the pain and disappointment I feel.


I just can't believe you're gone,
Still waiting for morning to come.
When I see if the sun will rise

No comments: