Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So you told her with a smile

I blog as a form of procrastination.


Say something to five people without naming names + a song:

1. Despite everything I'm still so proud of you and what you've become. I'm sorry for all the pain and disappointment I've put you through though you'll never hear it. 
[Good Riddance - Greenday]

2.Ouch. [White Flag - Dido]

 3. You. I never got to call you mine but it's perfectly alright cos our friendship means the world to me. And it saddens me to tell that we're drifting and that things are different, cos you mean so much more than I will ever be able to say. 
[Cool - Gwen Stefani]

4. Where do I even begin? I don't even know you anymore and I'm starting to think I never did. You're a fucking huge disappointment, I'm sorry I believed you. [White Houses]

5. Denial is a dangerous game. [Light up the sky - Yellowcard]

But you've come this far with a broken heart,
Yeah you've come this far and you're broken.

No comments: