Sunday, August 17, 2008

If only you were here?

It's amazing how gross we look with alcohol and flash.


So birthday weekend came and went. Happy birthday Marika, Pau and Kat! Hope you loved the cake babe! Love you loads! And Pau, I heart you many many! After all the calling and the yelling and the painting and the shopping at Ikea with Chris, the night turned out brilliant. The most fun I've had in a while I would say! Well cleaning up the excess Hokkien Mee must have been a different story altogether, but you know. Hahaha. Neither was having to ask two different people permission for a drink, but fine that was slightly amusing. Haha.


Exams are in a week and I just got in holiday mode. Rahr. This week saw me reconsidering priorities, obligations, pride, my motivation to strive, the past and all it's complications. All the reflecting I guess changed my perception of things. Like how I finally understood that priorities shift and stuff become obligations because time changes things. Or how I realized my motivation behind everything, especially school, was that I wanted you to be proud of me, which is dumb. In a weird way it made putting everything aside for just one night finally make sense to me. Yes I am well aware that this wont make sense to anyone, but it does to me so I'm posting it anyway!


And everybody gets their way,
I never said I missed her
When everybody kissed her.
Now I'm the only one to blame.

Things have changed for me,
But that's okay.

No comments: