Sunday, August 10, 2008

Everything about this photo is wrong

I only feel gravity and I wonder why.


So it's been a relatively tame weekend, spent between impulsive shopping and futile attempts to even begin studying. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get through this one alive. Damn. My greatest sin is probably distracting myself with thoughts; cluttering my mind with rhetoric questions with no answers and seeking comfort in unhappy memories replaying in my head. No that didn't make sense, nothing does to me anymore. To me everything is just so fucking unnecessary, but that's all out of my control. I'm coming to a point where I just don't want to deal with anything more so I'm just not gonna, not now anyway. 


But yes other than that everything is looking alright I guess. Logic has hit and hit hard, but it won't cover emotion's tracks for long I can bet. Even then, the latter has gotten so tired of fighting that it can't do much damage anymore. But that might just all be in my head. Everything is just in my head.


Wow I might just be going insane.


Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me,
But you've got what it takes to set me free.
Oh you could mean everything to me.
SIGH.

No comments: