Monday, December 8, 2008

You tore us apart

Everyone's saying that I have fallen off the face of their earth and died. I don't get it but then again I understand. The days have been going by so fast I can't quite believe it when I realize I've been gone longer than I thought. In a weird way, I feel like I have indeed died. Not so literally of course. Thinking back, I can't quite place where the days have gone, except maybe relate them to the solemn thoughts that pass with time and the acute sense of loneliness despite being surrounded by people. I guess it's just December and it's doings. With each day, I also learnt that I am indeed defined by who or perhaps what I hang out with. Which is normal I reckon, but worrying nonetheless. Sigh. I find that it's getting incredibly difficult to blog here because I no longer have anything to be sad about. Fuck, I can't stop thinking. I'm not sad... I'm just.. repentant? ..nostalgic? ..used to it? FTW.


And will you ever try to reach me?

No comments: