Monday, December 29, 2008

THE HANGOVER TO END ALL HANGOVERS

ABNIA 2008
*censored*






Happy Birthday Bitch!<33


Pre-Party!
Sentosa with the girls and Harms and uh.. Francis? Fantastic weather, fantastic company, fantastic presents what more could we ask for? Frolicking in water/oil/moss/poo, getting angst at Dode for throwing sand around and having traditional newspaper + snatching of presents + Buu surprise! No traditional bleeding on the sand though thank god. Hahaha. Everything from "Is my butt getting big?", cam-whoring, running around in undies and "Sorry I didn't pick up I was busy riding a girl" to which "Oh that's nice.. which girl?"-.- Idiot fool. Pretended we were freaking fugitives on the bus back! I DON'T WANNA BE THE ONE! oh.


Party!
Holy shit there were so many more people than we expected! Sorry for the lack of space slash entertainment slash whatever. Chew and I were too busy running around making sure everyone was settled and happy and entertained. Sorry if it was boring or awkward but.. we tried! oh. Thanks for all the awesome presents too! The party came and left at about the same time so that eventually left chew and I and strangely enough four of my favorite people I met this year. Tequila Sunrise + Tequila shot + Flaming Lambogini + Bourbon Coke + Red Bull Vodka + Cranberry Vodka on a completely empty stomach = K. O. Sonia Sonia swing your head around hehehehe it'll make you high faster hehehehe! Hey their singing happy birthday to us! Hawhawhaw. That song does nothing for me, I'm such a sad drunk. Oh and uh.. yelling at Chew's boyfriend and having him ask "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ABI"..all the way from Italy. HAHAHAH. Ah well, danced the rest of the night away. Faith and Kat left for Zouk, Chew went home and the remaining three went to Macs to sober me up. Got home at 5am, crashed and burnt. Thanks Pau, Bear and Chew for the rounds of drinks! Strangely enough, I only spent $20 all day(:


Post-party!
I awake to what I believe is a hangover. Lazed around watching "The L Word" while trying to keep alive. Suddenly the pain is excruitiating and I'm calling all sorts of people crying from the immense oh my god of it all. Shit, alcohol poisoning?! I die. Relented and headed to the doctors after too many hours, trips to the toilet and kilos of fluid, only to be abandoned for fucking grocery and becoming the smallish chinese girl sitting outside the doctor's crying and yelling on the phone. Stomach Flu. That barely makes me feel better. 6pm and I regurgitate fries that I had at 4am. Holy fuck.


When there is nothing left to burn,
You have to set yourself on fire.

No comments: