Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hope you forgive me

Spanks Am for coming all the way from Toa Payoh and bringing me coffee and making sure I haven't died this rainy Monday. Now you know what I look like sick, disgusting and sans make-up. HA. And of course Din, I don't think a million thanks and sorrys will ever make up for everything you do for me. And well yes you know my I've-been-crying-for-hours-and-hours-and-show-up-at-your-doorstep-sobbing-like-an-idiot-in-the-middle-of-the-night-with-sunglasses-on-pretending-I'm-fine face all too well. Please give me the rest of my presents): hahahah. oh. Coffee and presents always make me feel better(Hello pod)! Heh. After having spent what feels like the entire weekend moping around in bed completely disoriented, lost and sick, I've come to remember how much I hated this feeling. But in the midst of it all, I manage to pin-point exactly how I've changed. We're all the same, yet completely different. And I am the same. I'm still the same person I used to be a year back, except.. except I am so much more fucking dependent now and it makes me sick. Think about it. My head hurts.


I'd trade you places any day 
I'd never thought you could be that way 
But you looked like me on Sunday

No comments: