Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thought I was her star

I miss my star.


I am drawing a blank. This year will just be a blank. I will not turn seventeen, I just am. No celebration needed, not even a mention. God, this is really making me feel old. Ha. But of course like every other thing I choose to pretend won't happen, it does. It happens. Roar. Lately, it seems like my life is fruitless. And I don't mean that I'm bored with my lifestyle slash friends slash everyday dramas or that work is dull and all that recurring daily crap. I mean the fact that, as Am has so fundamentally put it, but there's nothing to wake up to but Frosties. Everything seems so routine, so ordinary and frankly just so damn pointless. I almost feel as if I'm just going through the motions and yadayada; no sense of importance, no sense of accomplishment, no sense of satisfaction. Just, for the lack of a better word, emptiness. I tried to draw up a mental list of everything important to me as of now and well.. I drew a blank. These thoughts are impossible to pen down without sounding even the slightest bit suicidal. HA. On a different note, Lesson learnt, I'm stepping out of that one.


Knowing me, knowing you,
There is nothing we can do.

No comments: