Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Break down the door to your heart

I will stand a broken man.


My watch doesn't work. As much as I try to rewind it, to take it all back, to transport myself back to a time when things made sense, I can't. That hardly seems fair.. or makes sense! Roar. It was bound to happen, I guess I'm glad I saw it before I walked right into the mess then. HA. I guess. Oh dear me, what have I gotten myself into this time? Everything is a figment of my imagination, everything is blown up, exploded, expanded in my mind. Or maybe in actual fact everything is decreased, downsized, disregarded. Everything that hurts is thrown aside in this brain of mine and replaced by happy thoughts and make-believe memories that glazes over the wounds. I refuse to see the inflictor in it's true light, but in one that I create myself where everything is the way I want it to be. Which might just explain why I am still stuck. Here.


So here we go again,
With all the things you said.
And not a minute spent,
To think that we'd regret.

No comments: