Friday, September 12, 2008

If you see this girl, can you tell her where I am?


*censored picture=)*

Thinking maybe you'll come back here


I think work has pretty much given up on me so I am now free as a bird (Unless it's in a cage hanging off Sonia's neck that is. Hehe.) So the past week has been.. interesting to say the least. Involves K.O.ing in a pub after panic-induced drunk calls(that were not from me for once), lazy nights at Siglap enjoying my view, impromtu plans to crash an ahem-ahem party but failing oh so miserably and getting beer and chips instead, not forgetting a creepy encounter with creepy mc-creep creep and the surprising choice not to flirt with a bouncer. Hahaha.


Youth. The privilege to be reckless, impulsive and just plain irresponsible that I quite frankly take advantage of. But that's a whole different issue, as always. What I'm most.. ashamed of is possibly the fact that I am very aware of every step I slip, of everything you are underserving of. Sometimes I wonder if the world is big enough for the both of us, you have your corner I have mine. You have your life, I have mine. And yet somewhere deep down inside, despite the fact that you have shattered the entity of my world by the simple act of leaving, I want yours. This world is big enough I can bet, I just want a larger slice. I don't want a different corner, I don't quite give a damn how much better or how much easier it would be. I want my same old space, I want familiarity, routine, comfort, love. Greed I guess is something else I abuse.


You'd see me waiting for you
On the corner of the street.

No comments: