Monday, March 21, 2011

You're slow to letting me go

So I got the nasty chalazion in my eye scraped off. First surgical experience and as expected, I was panicking like a child. Though it feels good to finally rid of the excess baggage. If only the same could be said about my hair but I will definitely be hiding under the cap for a while. It's sad how much difference hair makes to my general appeal and that realization led to the over-dramatic hour-long emotional breakdown over my way-too-short fringe. Yes, I am a girl after all. Which, knowing me, led to my delusion that I miss having you around. Though I would probably attribute a lot of that to the recent social (re)connections I made with the one boy you can't stand. Imagine our panic when my phone lit up in the middle of dinner; probably just a butt dial but what fucking uncanny coincidence. Awkward turtle. Truth be told, it is still a difficult pill to swallow, but not a bitter one. Naturally, a quick wave of jealousy(ish) and surprise flooded over me but it just goes to show how much of a selfish bitch I am. Because for a second there, I found myself wondering if I shouldn't have let it go when well, we all know that I was really unhappy/irritated/uncaring. And because I am what I am, I choose to believe that it isn't real. You just can't go from that to this just like that. Ah well. I really just miss that kind of attention. Ha. This is really me getting karma for the way that I am, which is really quite horrible.


You said you loved me,
You're a liar

No comments: