Thursday, March 3, 2011

You sure have changed since yesterday

A totally random mix of people. Last night was... another realization of how stupid I can be sometimes. I'm sure I have absolutely no right to be mad but like, get your fucking shit together. A classic case of opening my mouth way too soon, only to turn around and be greeted by fucking hooligans. Though I'm sure I overreacted a little. A little. So the world doesn't revolve around me and what not... but it should! Hurhur. Sometimes I think I really just want to fucking hurt you. I simply don't understand what or why that is so motherfucking important to you because I fail to see how you act appropriately enough for you to even think that way. Oh but apparently that's just how you treat all your friends la, so apparently the problem is really just me thinking that maybe it had meant even the slightest thing to you, even if it was at least a fucking mistake. GR8. So I'm just ridiculously stupid for thinking about it at all... yup I get it. Not even significant enough for it to be classified as a mistake. You're a fucking slut.. and that's coming from me. Hurhur. You are so fucking invincible to me it frustrates me to no end. So this is it. I can't feel my toe, amongst other things I am now numb to.


I didn't think you had it in you
And now, you're looking like I used to

No comments: