Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Who says you can't buy me?

Only cos I have been an awful good girl this year(:


1.Cool Stationary from Borders, esp. the monsters pencil case!
2.A cute new handbag, I like Dior(: HAHA
3.Starbucks-based products, Christmas-based cup(:
4.Random expensive chocolate, Godiva anyone?
5.An UGLY DOLL(: Ask me which one! HAHA
6.Beyonce or The Killers or the new Kylie Minouge CD
7.The Simpson's monthly calender from Borders
8.(MORE) Gap(red) products(:
9.Cosmetics, I heart Anna Sui or Benefit(:
10.The Miss Anorexic Tee. HA(:
11.A car. Like DUH.
12.Inside-jokes presents!(: These I'd simply adore(:
13.Random cute vintage-y shirts
14.A pretty notebook from Prints
15.Those damn Mango Jeans. I'm size 25(:
16.VOUCHERS from COFFEE BEAN, MANGO, GUESS, ZARA, TOPSHOP, BORDERS, PRINTS, ALDO(:
17.Cold hard cash(:
18.A new bikini(:
19.A trip to New Zealand:D
20.A kick-ass parrtttyyy((:


Or you could just surprise me((:



I'm not falling back into that again,
You should know better by now.

No comments: