Monday, December 24, 2007

I won't wait up for you.

Well well well.


It's Christmas Eve and I'm the only one in the world who is not at some party drinking it up. Well, me and everyone else who's online. And people who are working. And everyone else who is reading this now. Heh. And so in my pathetic state, I will whip out my cool party cup and drink juice out of it while watching Christmas reruns(: Thank God for tomorrow. HA(:


So this is what I've been up to all last week.
Monday




Tuesday


Wednesday

Party Dress(:

Thursday



Friday


Weekend!















Eventful(:


Life sucks. I spent my entire pay on one top. Haha. How typical is that? Not to mention this party is SUCKING Sonia and I dry. Like, seriously. We're like this close to KILLING everyone. It's in like, how many days? and we still have TONS to do. Fuck. And why do I hear rumours that Jessie isn't coming? Oh wait. You wanna know something dumb? We still don't have cake. Yes, we're so damn disorganised. Oh just so you know, I hate everyone who isn't coming, whether it's because they have completely disappeared from the face of my earth, rather go to a different party(excuse you) or have some lame reason I can't even begin to pretend to believe, or just don't wanna be there. I hate you all.


Well, Life goes on(:



No, it's NOT the pms(: WAIT. Christmas is in a couple of hours! And nothing gets me in a christmas-y mood like Christmas coffee. That and two days of five consecutive hours of repetitive christmas songs. AND this awesome song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdg2NBFImvE Gotta love them Killers, Really(:


HA. I am so damn random.

Merry Birth-mas(:





Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see.

No comments: