Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I somehow don't believe that you meant that

Guess which lucky basturd got sick on Christmas.



No really, GUESS! Guess which lucky son-of-a-gun woke up with the worst tummy ache ever and spent ALL of Christmas morning PUKING? And if you guessed anyone but me, well, you'd be just about as dumb as a *oopsJOCKoops* (: HAHA. Yes. So poor old me spent four hours moaning and groaning and crying and puking, only to pop a pill, puke somemore, take a nap and wake up feeling perfectly fine. Karma I tell you, for being mean all year. HAHA. Too typical. So I missed a large chunk of lunch at Pasu's, but headed down anyway. Meatballs(: After that it was off to Rah's, but not without a Coffee stop first, of course(: HHAHA. Played Wii(yeah, I'm so jealous) and had a fabulous dinner of turkey, ham and corn! HA. And not to forget some wine and pumpkin pie.



Really, Christmas is nothing without all my lovelies.. and a very festive drinK(: Oh! And a candy cane! OH OH! AND PRESENTS(:








She needs to learn that there's nothing stripe-y about Christmas.


HAHAHAHA. Sonia and our COFFEES(((: TOTAL coincidence that was too(: HA.


JEALOUS.


Christmas is nothing without a peppermint mocha frapp. Really.


HAHAHA... Ok enough.


Sonia reads us Christmas Stories!


I listen intently.


Rae gets scared.


And uh.. Din gets bored(:






FEAST








We're recovering alcoholoics, in every sense of the phrase(:








And to end it all off, the famed reading of the grinch(:


Damn(: Oh, today being Boxing Day, I went shopping! Like..DAAADDDDDYYY! HAHAHA. I even had to call in reinforcements. HA. Tomorrow isn't looking quite as fun though. I have to pack. And collect my dress. And pack. And maybe get my lenses. And pack. And meet the Chew. And oh my god I have to pack! DAAMMMMNNN. Oh the bright side, Pau's par-tay is tomorrow(: Yeeaaahhh.. And Friday is whisking OFF to sunny *crossthosefingers* SENTOSAAAA with my christmas-and-boxing-day loves(: AND for the record, I still hate everyone who isn't coming, except Anne who is away at the moment.


HATE HATE HATE.


I never seem to learn,
Which is pretty dumb cos I know full well
that you're all the same kind.
And yet.

No comments: