Friday, December 14, 2007

Can't you tell that I can't breathe?

It was just a slight twinge, it wasn't supposed to be that bad.




So life has been busy busy busy since I got back. Other than the basic jetlag, I have been feeling incredibly lethargic and am getting increasingly bored with.. this country. HA. Not to mention the ABNIA Party is coming and I am actually getting INCREDIBLY worried about it cos Sonia and I have only BEGUN planning. And even if everything goes smoothly, the weather could instantly kill everything. DAMN. ALSO, it's burning a huge hole in my pocket.


Anywho, Wednesday was a looooonngg day. Caught up with the girls over coffee in the morning. Boobs, Din and Pau. And after giving Pau shit about her always being late..I was late. HA. oh. Talked and talked and then it was time to meet chEW to discuss party plans over lunch. Discussed and worried and frowned and conflicted and laughed and worried some more. Finally, we've got the uh..list. WOW. Now all we need to do is to carry OUT the list.. and pray that it doesn't raaiiinn): And you people also have to RSVP soon. Next week is gonna be hectic


Rushed home after that to get ready for Ethel's Pink Sweet Sixteen Party. I arrived FIRST at Pasir Ris to meet the Band girls at 5.35pm only cos I thought we were meeting at 5pm. Apparently, we were meeting at 5.30 instead. WOW. Clarissa and Maxine were so super dressed up, and fooled me with the curled hair. Darn. Ha. Anywho, the party was fun! The pink balloons were super pretty(: I got Ethel the ipod eyeshadow thing and Hello Kitty marshmellows, I hope you like them! Haha.. The Band girls + Anne were being super retards, as always. I realised that they lock Weelyn out like almost everywhere they go. Haha. Meanies! Anywho, food and cake were awesome. Went over to Ethel's house after that for the sleepover. There are only two problems with sleepovers, the fact that you don't really sleep and the amount of junk you shove down your throat. Haha. We uh.. had tons of fun scheming and plotting against unsuspecting victims. HA. Funny funny. Had a failure of a movie marathon cos after choosing like nine thousand movies, we only watch Homerun. Completely DIED at like five thirty and failed to wake up for Drama. OOPS. SORROW Din!


So today, Pasu and I hung out in town, got super bored and crashed at a posuer grunge cafe(sure) and was attacked by Chipmunks, Gastby and Spice Girls.


Yeah, this is the life(:


Excuse you


She who has left me for a chinese boy


chEW


Why, hello there




Birthday girl(:


Oops. My finger got in the way.




Uh.. yeah.






Audrey's self-proclaimed pregnant photo


We all have to move on sometime.


It's so much easier said than done

No comments: