Tuesday, April 3, 2007

D-R-A-M-A

I shall let the photos speak for themselves :)






















Anne and I almost, yet not quite, sucking face.




















Ethel and I. Note that the centre parting is GONE! :)


















Rosie, Joy and Anne. OH! EW!


















Yeah.. sometimes i like to think I'm paris hilton. Notice i have perfected the posture.



























Me, Rah and Nic






















I am confused by Anne's enthusiam for Lemon Barly























GUESS WHO?!






















No rachael..NO..


























I'm not too sure what she's trying to do here. Joel should see this.















This is abu's 'I'm-coming-for-you' face.





















The truth is out. Mel is actually a sec one boy!!




OK... wait for it.


wait for it..



wait for it...















AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
This is joy at age 80.
This is my revenge for that god-awful photo you put up of me on YOUR blog.
I am happy. :)

No comments: