Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little decoy




Oh my fair-weathered friend, I almost missed you (For those who caught that deleted lj post).I am now floating about lost in my black abyss.. so that makes me inside the missing piece inside myself? HA. This is all too complicating. Well actually I chose to complicate things in hopes that we'd never see the end, hoping to push it further further further away from us.. when in actual fact, we are non-existent. Much like one of those lines you always expertly draw on top of me, kind of but not really scaring my skin. This dark vortex will slowly destroy me lest I turn around and fix it.. but I can't cos it's fucking imaginary. WHAAT?!  I might just be going insane! Well what is real to me might not be real to you.. not that I know what's real anymore. The only thing I really know is that up to now you are still not real to me and I don't see that ever changing. Aaah I am definitely going insane. Damn, I wish I had a magical hat too):


You should have seen right through

No comments: