Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

So it has been a crazy week. Angst, irritation, anticipation, worry, disappointment and mourning the death of my soul (hurhur) all mixed together with school, poison and a hell lot of canned coffee. The release of the poison inside me was a major consolation and saw things looking up, with much help of course. Forced smiles and bitten tongues will only get us so far. When they are right, they are right. Perhaps I was indeed blinded to the ignorance or merely just too accepting but whatever it is, I'm happy to have the outsiders point-of-view to keep me safe and sane. That and the balls to finally lay it all out. Hawhaw. Still nights spent on water or wine reminds me why and what I've changed for. Oh and the prowl is officially over and was easier than I had expected it to be. Caught off guard. Somehow you were always able to one up me and I don't quite give a fuck. It's over; Everything is all over now and I am nothing short of positively relieved.


That was strange to see you again

No comments: