Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maybe I've been here too long

A rainy day alone with hot coffee and a croissant leaves me wondering how long I can keep up the confinement. I feel like I have been mounted on a pedestal and it’s getting incredibly lonesome up here. Up in my own head. Up in your own head. Maybe I just have to be alone simply because I am just afraid of not meeting the social expectations. Hmm. Yet in terms of standards I have slipped considerably and it is so incredibly taxing trying to heave myself up while juggling nine million and three other things. And so I wonder every night before I drift to sleep if I am indeed capable of the coming year. That would then be the real reason why my contacts won’t stay in my eye. Yet despite all this talk of being alone, I am oh-so-everyday dependent. If Am isn’t getting me my morning coffee, then I am frantically msging people on the way to school instead of just waking up earlier to get it my damn self. Everything or more aptly everyone seems to be colliding.. around me? This is all in my head; this is all in my head; this is all in my head.. Right?


You're drifting in my head,

Leave me.

No comments: