Saturday, April 11, 2009

Keep your clothes on and don't forget me

Insane exhaustion. Or just too much wine, as always. Hee. I have been feeling a myriad of negative emotions the past few nights and frankly I am just coming to a point where I am no longer surprised anymore. While you all may be right by saying that I am not always the one who steps up and reaches over, you are wrong to say that I have completely side-stepped from this and all of you. I feel as if I have been cancelled. And while I actually understand that my choices and actions have caused this space, I can't help but miss it. I feel so out of place. Fatigue was the theme for today as Chew + Boy and I combed through a huge flea market for quirky finds. In this moment I am still half-packed (five more hours) and already missing my stupid bitch of a Madam, whom I spontaneously and failingly surprised(ish) after work on Friday night. And though I have definitely yelled/slurred this at you way too many times, you'd better fucking still be here when I fucking get back.... please? Hahaha. Oh and Am, I'm still here even though I'm in China. Yes I know you got that. Now now now, I am really escaping.


We'll run away together,
We'll spend some time forever

No comments: