Thursday, May 10, 2007

pre-post midyears

Oh do excuse my prolonged absence.

Haha.. the exams are ALMOST over. ONE MORE DAY. ONE MORE DAY. These exams have been hell on me. they are MEAN. HA. all the papers have been tough. even english. I think so far the worst has got to be today;s a maths. SIGH. followed closely by e maths 2 and then.. CHINESE! HA. I can;t believe I fucked my Prelims up. it's like.. bye bye ACJC. ): SIGH.

I admit. I gave up too soon. I just gave up. It was just too much. I haven't been that focused and concentrated this time anyway. and giving up made it worse. OH WELL. no point dwelling on it.. i might develope a perpetual frown! OH! haha... anyway there's still phy/chem mcq and chinese listening tomorrow, but im as good as gone, as you can tell by me actually blogging.. haha.. sigh.

After school, ethel joy and i are going to parkway to catch up and shop a little (: AND THEN sonia and I are going for a pleasant picnic at fort canning and we're gonna watch a midsummer's night dream! YAY! I can't wait. I hope it doesn't rain.. PLEASE?! HAHA.. I can't wait to wear my new shorts.. I got a pair of beyond gorgeous high-waisted shorts at topshop and I can't wait to wear them.. hmm.. I think we should get planning on what to bring and what not.

OH! OH! OH! Pasu cheong and i are going to the beach next tuesday (: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! Well.. that is.. if cheong can come. but either way i can;t wait! i miss the beeeaach! SCRAP TRADITION! we're going to sentosa and my god i hope it doesnt rain then either. but yeah, I really really need to take a break and the beach is the only way to go. I need to get a new pair of sunglasses. HMM...

So anyway,. the past few days have basically been nothing but this..

Joy luck joy luck beach! joy luck maths maths beach! maths beach! maths history history shorts! history park! history maths beach!! maths beach lover's pack!! beach! beach! beach!

And right now? BEACH!

HAHAHA.. I'm THAT worn out. really. it's pretty bad. Im wound up pretty tight. and it's not pretty! haha.. i'm not too sure but i think im supposed to be studying now. HMM.. HAHAHA.. dang.


It's not always rainbows and butterflies

No comments: