Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I <3 Depp

Hey ho (:


So the past few days have been going pretty well.. Mmmm... Johnny Depp.... Sigh. (:



Right. So Chinese O levels really didn't go too well.. Actually that's a complete understatment. It was HORRIBLE. It was mean and evil and OVER. And thank god for that. It was really bad. I foresee a horrible failing grade and the decision to go through the grueling preparation process again. Fuck. Unless of course Oral saves me.. HAHAHAHA.. yeah.. that IS funny..


Moving right along... Johnny Depp... Mmmmmm.... He's sooooo hoooooottt!! :)))) Jessie lent me the second movie so that I can see the third one and understand it.. Thanks Jessie! SoI basically spent the last few days holed up in my room watching the Depp. Good times good times.. Haha.. Yummy.. So who wants to see Pirates 3 with me? (:




















One word. Hot.





And moving right along.. After A Maths this morning, my plan to go to the Library to do some form of self improvement failed miserably.. So left at home with nothing to do, my mom offered the notion of shopping! Haha.. she was headed off to town and asked if I wanted to be dropped off at some mall for a couple of hours while she finished up her work.. and with the rampant sales going on.. I was ready in ten mintues! HAHA.. Too funny. It wasn't even town PER SAY.. it was more like..somerset. HAHA.. Centrepoint. Actually.. the place got quite a facelift! OH! Before I left my dad gave me $50 and told me not to spend it.. So why give me money? oh and guess what?




I spent it.




(: HAHA.. what can I say? I got the first Pirates vcd, Breakfast at Tiffany's, I hit the Mango sale.. and even had ice cream(mm...coffee) All in a matter of 2 hours. Then my mom was done so we headed to Fish and Co for lunch.. oh! I wanted to get shooeess.. but they didnt have my size.. EEEEEEEEEEEEE... hahah.. yeah




OH OH OH! Yesterday... when i was supposed to be studying.. I was shopping online.. well window shopping.. and I caught the Chanel fashion show for spring/summer '07 on HYoutube.. and it is brilliant. Haha.. yeah it's really really really good... you should go see it.. Everything about it is just so sleek and chic.. and granted I'm not the biggest fan of such upscale brands but I really like this collection by Karl Lagerfeld. I hope I spelt that right. Wait, I have the link..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8KRrCXd4c&mode=related&search



There are like three parts to the same show.. It's really worth the watch.. it's very pretty..

Uh.. This is such a random post. haha.. I haven't done anything productive all week. I even cancelled tuition today! haha.. and my back has been aching really bad lately cos of the endless hours of mugging i have been put through in preparation of all the exams.. AND I'm like..so broke. The stupid sales are calling my name and not only don't i have time.. I don't have the money! ah! ):




Baby, my heart's on fire!

No comments: