Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shall we move on?

Oh wow. I really do apologise for the previous entry. I really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near civilisation when I'm angry. It's not a pleasant experience, for anyone. And I suddenly realise that so many more people read my blog than I thought.haha.. Damn.


So anyway, these past few days have basically been drowned in my never-ending thoughts which has been causing me to be rather irrational and distraught. but then again what's new really.. with the addition of three hours of chinese everyday too.. The most worrying part is I'm still not too caught up in the heat of the Os.. which.. god forbid, is next week. Yeah. Well.. to be honest I really doubt I'd be able to clear it anyway.. My foundation is still superly weak and although I haven't given up quite yet, I foresee the inevitable happening.


And of course there's the whole Mid-year results factor, which I'm sure you're all sick to death of.. Well too bad (: HA. Worrying worrying worrying. Pasu says I'm so panicky(in general) and yeah she's right. I can't relax about anything.. I just have major freak outs and die, then emerge much later to realise that the situation isn't as bad as i thought. most times. not all. YEAH! It's not particularly healthy! I n fact, its kinda bad. haha..


Sigh. I don't know. Maybe I just really really need sleep.




Yeah. Let's go with that

































I miss the way it used to be way back when.

No comments: