Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm always wrong but you're never right

First of all, I am never drinking again. Ever. Returned home, collapsed in my driveway and threw up in my garden after insisting on gettin' my duh-rank onz. Hangover from hell ensued. Life. Not feeling much of anything cos I'm pretty sure there's nothing to feel and well, it's like really quite harmless. To me anyway. My God, do I really need to get my morales in check. tsk tsk. I have too many vices and you are one of them. I know I sound really lame but I am worried about the weekend and how bored I am going to be. I hope I don't feel your absence though I'm very sure I will, especially since it's really been months since we've started conversing (read: talking cock). Sometimes I wish we were closer so I understand you and the things you do, though I doubt I will ever get to really know you if you keep up with the need to impress me. To be honest, I know that it's both ways. I can't quite say I'm entirely comfortable with you. I too try my best to hide my flaws and shortcomings. And then there are days like today where I give up, in glasses and all and whine like a baby about my tummy ache. And surprisingly, you just took it. I know it's nothing out of the ordinary; I guess my expectations of you are really exceedingly low but I am really starting to see that you are capable of caring. Shocker. It's strange sometimes when I think of how jaded I have become from my past relationships that I don't put faith in you and in this. Not enough anyway. Yet I can't deny that my feelings are growing by the day (whatever that means). I guess I'm just waiting for expectations and disappointments to destroy it but right now, I guess things are really looking up.


I thought I'd never see the day where you smiled at me

No comments: