Thursday, February 24, 2011

I may not make it through the night

It's been a while. I wonder if it's just the post-alcohol blues that's getting me down. Maybe it's just the time of month again, sadly. Hurhur. It seems that I have really taken over thinking to a whole new level the past few weeks. In fact, it's beginning to make me feel like such a creep. And upon that revelation, proceed to think a lot about how I shouldn't be thinking about it anymore. Life. And so I won't. Time to drop it. I also think that perhaps it's really time to stop it. I would settle down if I had the chance, in a fucking heartbeat. I don't particularly want this life, I just might as well make it as easy as possible for myself. Oh well. I really really refuse to settle though... that fucking much anyway. Yeah, get a fucking grip. Honestly, it's watching you be this way that is making it so much more open to the idea of seclusion. It continues to surprise me how selfish anyone can get. It's especially disappointing coming from someone who was never like that? Hmm. Emotionally unstable and emotional unavailable, I might just fall into both categories. This ridiculous fight within myself only exists in my head. Except for the one that ironically, everyone knows about except for me -.- Not that I care about you, which is quite sad seeing how far we've come. Oh well. Anyway, back to what I can't leave behind. I always believe that if you're writing about how nothing it is, it's something. So, this is me saying it's nothing nothing nothing.


Wait,
They don't love you like I love you

No comments: