Monday, February 14, 2011

Girl, you don't gotta feel out of place

It's vajayjay day, first one in 4 years I'm a free bitch baby. Hurhur. And really, having a little too much fun. Or well, a lot too much fun. This year = girls. Ridiculous girl drama aside... LOL JKING that's not possible. This is not getting out of hand, it's just.. a few isolated incidences. This is why I can't forgive myself, cos I never learn. Although this time I swear it's different. Ugh to your hold over me, though I hope it doesn't show (lol). UGH. So I guess there really is such a thing as a little too comfortable? A lot too comfortable, more like. The worse part is I don't even think it's that bad, not morally but like.. emotionally? Kena out-slutted. This is kind of driving me insane and has left me sad and sore. Hurhur. I feel really manly nowadays. Change of plans. Who said I can't be gentlemanly? I might even be better off. I was so caught off guard but honestly I jumped at the chance. Okay, this is bordering on overthinking. On a side note, it's the last week of school and I do remember saying I would close my tongue piercing when poly ends. Seems I've gotten too attached to it, though it really gets me into too much fucking trouble. My hopes are so high...


The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered

No comments: