Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'd hate to be you

I know I was out of line. The most hard hitting thing I've heard this week: "You're more important". I am? I can't remember what it's like anymore. I can't believe I didn't even see how I had forgotten myself. One more month, that's all I have. I see the transitions already, I see everything moving along. No longer about me, if it ever was. Just your usual words and thoughts and everything else that encompasses what little you are. Sigh. Blank and bleak. This week was an emotional rampage. On hindsight, it makes me realize that I must be a fucking handful to deal with. A violent anger except I felt no security whatsoever. Amazing. Why is it always the same thing. Except....... well. Hmm. It's tried and tired and frankly, I'm tired. Always, tired. It's like I'm sitting at a desk, fiddling with a round snow globe. And I've been rolling it around and shaking it at whim. And now on impulse I've tossed it in the air, watching as its insides explodes into a flurry of white.. a manic awakening. And I'm just waiting to see what happens when it hits the ground. Clearly, I've been living for too long in my own head.


And we both go down together,
We'd stay there forever

No comments: