Saturday, May 2, 2009

I heard you come home crying everyday


Bailey's with a hint of coffee the wrong way up = answers to questions with a hint of alcohol the wrong way out. Hawhaw. Thank you for every damn thing I am truly sorry for. And thank you for giving me something to be sorry about. *scowl. Somehow I find myself un-voluntarily tracking your every move once again and it is nothing short of incredibly annoying. I guess the friend is right, it's an issue until it's an issue for too long then the issue has to become funny. Or exasperating. Hurhur. Speaking of friends being right, I was slapped right back into reality and out of my head by one of the bests over java chip and curry. I wish you had told me I was making it too big a deal before the loneliness exploded inside me but that was my own fault. Aaah I'll deal. In the mean time, we'll be okay sitting by the road along my street in the dead of the night looking like the two fools we are. And by some strange miracle, I have not yet faced any form of regret, except perhaps having to deal with my mother and her comments. Hurhurhur.


Love, will you turn out the lights?
Cos we're already home

No comments: