Thursday, May 7, 2009

You know how wonderful I am

It truly is just disgusting how incredibly spoilt I am because yes after little persuasion, I came home from cutting class only to be surprised a brand new spankin' Macbook!(: This week, I also paid thirty five dollars to cut two days of school and instead allowed Sonia to slap plaster on my hand in the middle of Suntec. Hurhur. Other than that, everything else feels.. bleak (thanks Sonia). Reminders = unreliable family, unstable moods and inconsistent everything else. These few days have seen me wondering about and almost anticipating our future more and more, which is surprising to say the very least. Sometimes I actually wonder if this is all amusement and all I can say is don't bother cos I get bored of that game oh so easily. And in general. But clearly not as easily as I get irritated. Funnily enough, the two main sources of aggravation this week are so simple and often overlooked. Blogging and school, in every possible fucking way (Appreciate the irony and hypocrisy). Writing, reading, thinking, waking, going, grueling, chatting, pretending, distracting, listening, finishing, no wait, listening, listening, listening. This is driving me absolutely insane and I don't see it turning into indifference anytime soon. Hawhawhaw. I need a new fucking life.


Struggled just to stay inside the lines.

No comments: