Sunday, May 10, 2009

WELCOME BACK TO 2007

Happy birthday weekend Am!<3


So this Sentosa weekend pretty much proved to be an escape from the hazards of school and the mundane routines that the mainland brings. Welcome back to 2007 I say. *smirk. Thai Express, pool, beach and too much sun, a tiny hut, a huge hat, midnight swims and beer, futile attempts at sunrises, Seven Eleven, first legal smoke and drink, trams, hives, sand, escape, chicken, the best brownie in the world, K.O.ing, rushed checkouts and Lady Gaga. Quality time in so many different ways for so many different people, no? I really hope you had a smash, babe(: This weekend magnified all the reminders for me. Never fall, non-believer, I really don't want to pick it up again. But really, it's probably better if I'm not in it. I barely am anyway despite being the gum that gummed the clump. Hawhaw. You win yet again (unknowingly of course as it is in your perfect nature) and I am just fucking.. resigned. Should I finally kowtow like everyone else? Fuck, this whole I'm-not-blogging-real-posts-on-lj-anymore is fucking me up. The truth will set us free free free like sand dancing in the wind.. or just sting me in my only good eye. Hurhur. Well then, there's nothing else I can fucking say.


Nothing is new for me.

No comments: