Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wanted us to be always

You think I'm fly, don't cha?


Haha. I am running away tomorrow and never coming back. Gosh I still have yet to pack! Or mentally prepare myself for the plane trip alone, which might prove to be scarier than I had imagined. My thoughts are in a jumble. I have so much dread. School is an issue, it needs to die. I feel like I have been orphaned what with my responsible parent being non-existent on this island. I could have died on the streets of Changi last night and no one cared. Creeping home just before the crack of dawn was essentially useless, I might as well have paraded in reeking of the pleasant scent of chalets and it wouldn't have made a difference. Pffft. I don't want school to start. Please don't make me turn seventeen. I am so fucking broke, where the fuck has all my fucking money gone?! ROAR. I won't be sporting metal for the next four days. It feels empty, so much change.... What were we talking about again?


Now you'll never see,
What you've done to me.
You can take back your memories,
They're no good to me.

No comments: