Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can you get up off the ground?

The state I'm in.


I stopped thinking about a fortnight ago. Stopped analyzing, stopped reflecting, stopped antagonizing my mind with memories. Everything is strangely calm and yet I secretly know that it isn't concrete, so it's difficult to tell if I am taking comfort in that or not. In fact I think I stopped feeling any kind of deep-rooted negative emotion. I have filled the gaping hole with stuff without substance, with superficial thoughts and temporary remedies. So essentially I am shoving everything aside. I don't think of anything remotely sad, I don't think of my heartaches, I don't think of my scars both physical and emotional, I don't think of the extent of the damage. I block everything out. So everything will be fine and dandy till I remember to my dismay, that I am only human and that I am drowning in everything.


I don't wanna talk about it,
How you broke my heart.

No comments: