Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's more common than you think

Someone should just stick a sign on me that says "Emotionally Rash: Stay The Hell Away"



The whole week has just been a crazy emotional rollarcoaster which peaked so damn high up in the clouds that it sent my heart pumping, hard and fast, and the adrenaline rushing through to my head. Then, out of nowhere it dives, plummets and plunges so damn fast that the panic, angst and fear becomes way too much to handle and suddenly I feel like I'm falling all over again. Well, everything comes to an end, this one bloody and way too graphic. Amazingly enough, I still take it all out on people who could care less or simply cannot deal with me and my frivolous issues anymore despite me knowing that full and well. I guess I just needed to see if you could or even wanted to be there for me, and well, the answer's not that comforting.




Oh I'll get over it. I'll get over not having a life anymore, not having time for myself, coming straight home from school to rush assignments, not spending proper time with my neds and this damn trip. All I need is tons of coffee, chocolate and (discussing) shopping! And you know I have a problem when a Venti Dulce De Leche ain't nowhere near enough. Haha! Or even some bubbre coffeeee(: Emo Monday, random flash mobs, skanky 'ho, Siglap instead of Simei, study days, STUDY study days, Magaritas and beer, untimely bleeding, "IT'S NOT FUNNY! I HAVE HOLES IN MY FACE!" and i-miss-you-already <33


Oh, you know you can trust
We'll be holding hands once again
All our broken plans I will mend,
I will hold you tight so you know
It is love, from the first time
I pressed my hand into yours
Thinking oh is it love?
<3

No comments: