Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My ducks need time to learn to swim

Don't lie to me, time was never on our side.


So here I am at starbucks again, enjoying the advancement of technology and enjoying my bubble tea. Yes I am a horrible person. School been getting easier I guess. I think I mean I'm getting more used to it. Assignments and group projects are piling up and deadlines are slowly but surely nearing but I guess it's all part and parcel of life. Pffft. I've been spending quite a bit of time alone though lately, simply because I refuse to go home at two o clock just because everyone else finsihes at six. HA. Although I must admit I'm going to try heading home by dinner time more often. Yes I am a nerd, did you forget?



It is, if anything, getting increasingly difficult to find time to pen little old me in. Because I do, I have the time. So then I guess it's not me, it's you. HA.


Oh and Pau? I hate your stupid face(:

'Cause I love to wash in your old bathwater
Love to think that you couldn't love another
I can't help it.

No comments: