Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Her first real relationship



It's such a strange feeling, being so busy and yet so free at the same time. I'm officially done with pysco classes and all I have left is the public speaking test on Friday. Other then that, I've managed to schedule in and spend enough time with all my neds this week, except for Din who I need to see so much more. And yes I am feeling so much better since my last post, thanks for all the concern. I guess it was just a random burst of emotions, you know what it's like! Oh and I also made a...picture thing which I can't put up here so get me to send it to you online cos you've really got to see it!




This is such a useless post, but I feel obligated to rid of all that emo-ness. So anyway it's just been coffee dates after coffee dates, pathetic attempts at ristricting myself from messaging and getting calls all at the same time. This is the way it's supposed to be man. And I've thought about it and I realise, that I do like it this way. I mean, of course it's nothing compared to how it used to be, but working with what we've got, we're doing pretty darn good I would say.


Well, for now anyway.



Well I've gone for too long
Living like i'm not alive
So I'm gonna start over tonight
Beginning with you and I

No comments: