Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunflower and free coffee on a rainy Sunday(:

You make me smile(:


So my initial plan was to blog about how I absolutely adore lazy Sundays(especially those that end of a fantastic week), where I bum around at home alone, lying on my floor, reading a magazine, listening to good music, fiddling with my fingers and listening to the rain falling on the rooftops. And how Wednesday was a fantastic day cos I had way too much coffee and loved every drop of it. And that Thursday was brilliant too cos there wasn't any school and I caught up with the Chew over Calamari, and how Din got happy with school. And how Friday really just blew my mind, in more ways than one. And despite a couple of fucked up incidents that peppered my week, it probably was the best week of the year.



But instead, I find myself telling you about how I was just randomly baking today, singing to myself and filling up my little chocolate cups of joy when my mother ran into the kitchen yelling and asking where there were two strange people hanging around outside our door. And so in confusion and a panicked frenzy I ran up to my room and had like 7 missed calls. So I put some real clothes on and ran back downstairs. And I open the door(My mother had let them in) and I am greeted by a pleasant spray of rain water and two drenched morons cowering in the rain, bearing flowers and cold coffee((((: HAHAHAHHA(: Sigh, gotta love them fucking idiots(:



So there went my lovely queit Sunday. Instead it was filled with laughter, oogling and reminiscing and loveeee((:


Let me light up the sky<3


We should get jerseys cause we make a good team
But yours would look better than mine,
Cause you're outta my league
And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday
I spend with you is the new best day of my life
Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust
In Jealously, they can see that we've got it going on(:

No comments: