Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's easy to like you a lot in a short period of time

I do enjoy a variety of coffee, but I think I'm sticking to my own thank you very much.



It's Wednesday already. Damn, time seems to be moving real fast. Soon it'll be March holidays for y'all in JC and I'll still be in school(fuck it) Oh and Pau, I'm supposed to convince you to have a random party some time next week! Haha. Come on Pau, why the hell not(: Heh. School discovery is pretty damn lame, in fact I'm supposed to be in class right about..now. But I'm not(: OOPS(:



A couple of days ago Sonia and I caught up with Cheong over at siglap. And it was really nice, talking sharing and laughing over food and then coffee(some more free than others) It's really been a while since it's just been the three of us and it was awesome. I think we've gotta do it more often then just once in 4 monthes okay?(:



Memories seem like so long ago, time always kills the pain

I realised that I don't actually have much to blog about. HAHA. I guess Din is right; My life = school







Passes things get more comfortable
Everything is going right
And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool

No comments: