Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am the damn rebound girl


I really need a break.


Well, I've gotta wait a couple more weeks til I'm free from school for a while. Then actual school starts and it's pretty much downhill from there. Heh. Life. The week's been pretty much alright though. Caught up with quite a number of people so I'm pretty happy with that(: No pau, the serangoon vaccuum is not an excuse! Haha. I'm having such a lazy bumming around day, then again what's new really. I guess I'm still really tired from yesterday. Buu and Din crashed my school with donuts and push pops and we hung out with Pasu and Harms, pooled, ran around and died. Then sonia and I soup-ed and over to Buu's house we went where we really really died.






I think I've come to a point, where I'm just letting everything sit. And I feel the detachment.Yeah, I definitely overcomplicate things.




And so I found a state of mind
Where I could be speechless
I had to try it for a while
To figure out this feeling
This felt so right
Pull me upside
Down to a place where you've been waiting
And how am I supposed to tell you how I feel?
I need oxygen

No comments: