Saturday, February 16, 2008

I now belong to someone. Ew.

I miss Valentine's Day in school! But it's okay cos I'm really not minding out-of-school ones either(: especially since I had four valentine's this year((: SO ANYWAY, thursday was full of surprises (failed or otherwise), botak men, cookies, brownies, cakes, candles, hearts, crankiness, coffee, lip-glosses, huge cards, schools, secret calls, truth or dare, travelling, flowers, cupcakes, eleven failed attempts and a whole lot of lovin' ((:



I'm still waiting for it to hit me


Harms, you broke my heart.
Y'all float my boat(:

All the stars I was reaching for
You had in the palm of your hand
And if for just onceI would let the padlock on the door be open
Well Dammit, just get on over here
This better be the best thing I ever felt
My days they better be sunny
Better be nothing but all that I want(:

No comments: