Saturday, February 2, 2008

Faster than I'm falling in love

100th Post!


Might as well spend it on my girlfriends(: Haha. Hectic week indeed. Two consecutive birthdays meant two consecutive surprise parties and days and days of planning. Yes yes, Happy seventeenth Din-sha and Buu!(: You both mean the world to me! And of course, I spend the whole week on the phone with Buu planning Din's party and then on the phone with Din planning Buu's party! And let's not forget the wonderful Pau and Harmeet too! Haha. Yes, we LIED that we had absolutely no plans for the both of you on your special day(: OOPS. Hahaha((: The only thing that ruined it was me having school, especially for Buu's party. Cos despite being the one who made all the calls and everything, I couldn't make it to her house to surprise her in the end cos I had PS class. Yeah, fantastic. But then again, Anything for Buu((: And Din's party, which I very sadly K.O.ed at cos I was beyond exhausted. But then again, Din's my one and only((: Hahaha. And the week ended off pretty well too, lounging around Starbucks with hot hot coffee in the cold cold weather((:

You make me happy(:
The perfect picture to describe sonia. Frank, Camera, Coffee(:


Yeah, this is the life(:

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you won't you, be the one I always know?

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down(:

No comments: